When and where we meet:

.


Get in touch to join in now without commitment.

-----------------------------

Every 2nd Monday of the month at 7.30pm in the Memorial Hall,

Leigh on Mendip

Visitors welcome!

For more details contact Caroline Dove
01373 812889

Saturday 8 September 2012

Wells film centre : WI Film Club

I've just been over to Wells to join the WI film club, which entitles me to attend the tea matinĂ©es, have a cup of tea and a biscuit and pay no booking fee when organising my viewing as well as a 50p reduction on each ticket. Since it cost me £5 to join, all I have to do is see 11 films and I'll be quids in!

The first one on my agenda is Anna Karenina; Marguerite and I will be going next Thursday afternoon. If anyone else would like to come with us, please let me know! (£5 to join and £6 for the film)

No comments:

Post a Comment