When and where we meet:

.


Get in touch to join in now without commitment.

-----------------------------

Every 2nd Monday of the month at 7.30pm in the Memorial Hall,

Leigh on Mendip

Visitors welcome!

For more details contact Caroline Dove
01373 812889

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Interested in winning a prize?

Here's an idea!
I have some prizes to give out to Leigh on Mendip WI members! How to win?

Read the blog and then e mail me with the answer!

Cryptic? NO! all you have to do is read through the blog and you will find the answer!
There will be another prize for comments added to the blog!

Who is up for the challenge?

3 comments:

  1. It was a very interesting discussion on Monday - thought provoking and stimulating - felt we all need to find out more about megafarming. Sorry I'm going to miss the Chocolate evening as I will be biking "The Way of the Roses" - a new coast to coast cycle route - I will need plenty of chocolate to keep me going.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous trip - I can't wait to hear more! I hope it will go well and you have a good time. We'll think of you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and photos

    ReplyDelete