When and where we meet:

.


Get in touch to join in now without commitment.

-----------------------------

Every 2nd Monday of the month at 7.30pm in the Memorial Hall,

Leigh on Mendip

Visitors welcome!

For more details contact Caroline Dove
01373 812889

Thursday 8 December 2011

Let's Cook Local course in this area!

Yes! I am now a fully trained 'Let's Cook Local' tutor!
I went to Stafford Federation HQ yesterday to spend the day learning all about this lottery funded project to help young lone parents to cook for their children using as much local produce as possible.
Now I need to find a venue, some people to take the course... and some helpers! Is anyone interested?
The course will be once a week for 6 weeks; on a week day possibly 10.30 - 12.30, as the idea is to cook and then eat together with the children (who will have been looked after in a creche during the cooking session). I guess it's not likely to begin until late January or early February.

Let me know if you would like to help out - on a volunteer basis, like me, but expenses will be paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment